Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat taking too much money from DD account

• 13-05-2004 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

My Ma(Mother) recently (today) showed me her Direct Debit account details and she was pissed off saying IOL were cutting too much money, firstly they are cutting 90 euros for 2 months !? shouldnt it be 70 ? secondly, last month they charged us 150 extra, saying we had to pay for modem, even though we signed up for the free modem, now again this month they have charged 90 extra ! wtf ? shes rang them and last month they said theyd send a check for 90 (not 150) and we never got it,

shes thinking of cutting bb off, stupid esat ! Summer is comming soon, i cant go back to 56k ( tragedy !).
    Anyone have similar problems ? ne soultions, cause ringing them...... is hopeless( i think we all know that by now)

Thanks.

Advertisement