Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rome or Florence?

• 13-05-2004 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

I plan to go to Italy for four weeks this summer to improve my Italian. My easiest choices for cities are Rome and Florence, so I must decide which one to go to. I've been to Rome before and I really liked it, however, should I consider Florence? I'm really interested in art by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Club_Med

1st Lession:

Due settimane a Firenze e due settimane a Roma.
    Two weeks in Florence and two weeks in Rome

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Florence is a beautiful place. I've only been there briefly but I'd love to go back for more time. Haven't been to Rome so can't comment unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by Club_Med
    1st Lession

I speak Italian by the way...

Staying in two places would be cool but it is unmanagable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭drane2

I went to Florence a couple of years ago. Nice city, the duomo is really stunning, but I found the place to be a bit over-run by gypsies and people trying to sell you crap, and it's not particularly cheap.

Advertisement