Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 ad music

Options
  • 14-05-2004 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

What's that interesting music that features in the O2 ad with all the speakers everywhere? hm? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nobby79

Leftfield -release the pressure from the leftism album, a must have in any record collection.

Hope its the ad you mean. If not buy this album anyway it rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

No, i know that one, alright... There's a more recent one though, in their "music everywhere" ad campaign for downloadable music on your mobile, or something.

Random buildings and things all over a city being replace by big speakers with O2 bubbles coming out of them, heh :)

Anyone know it? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

- is it the same DJ shadow track from The Private Press that they use in loads of their ads?

well, i just listened to clips from the first five of tracks of private press which were available on cdnow.com and didn't recognise any of them :(

although they are quite nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

In the O2 ads they use Blood on the Motorway loads, which is track 14 i think of the Private Press by DJ Shadow. Well thats the track that features in many of the O2 ads.

• Advertisement

Heh, that's still the wrong ad, but thanks :)

Has no-one seen the ad i'm talking about? It's about being able to download music on your phone, and it's got views of a city, with lots of speakers everywhere, takingthe place of things like manhole covers and stuff... it's got this weird backwards-whistley music.. heh, that's as good as i can explain it ;)

It's really nice music :(

i discovered it's an as yet unreleased fatboy slim tune, in case anyone's interested.

Advertisement