Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pug 206 Alloys

Options
  • 14-05-2004 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey lads and lasses for my first post i have a question which to some maybe silly but i have little to no experience with cars loads with bikes though anyway my problem is this
    My missus bought a 206 and now she is looking for alloys i went to look at a set of 205*16"s today but they were way too deep ie it was rubbing the shock before the hub was on would a set of 195*15" fit or would thet also be too big if so does anyone know what sizes do fit or was it just the fact that these were of a ford i was told they also fit the pug but he was obviously wrong
    cheers

Advertisement