Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*Smackdown Spoilers*Judgement Day Card

• 14-05-2004 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Here we are:

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP:
    (c)Eddie Gurrerio V John Bradshaw Leighfield
    (Hopefully Eddie will save this match from being a disaster, I predict Eddie will walk away the victor)

US CHAMPIONSHIP:
    (c)John Cena V Renee Dupree
    (I dont care what anyone says, I dont like Dupree, I however doubt Cena will leave the champ)

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
    THE CHALLENGER WILL WRESTLE WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK
    (c)Jacquiline V Chavo Gurrerio Jr
    (I really dont care about this one, let Chavo win so we can get back to real cruiswer weight action)

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP:
    (c)Rico & Hass w/ Miss Jackey V Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly
    (Where did they dig up this piece of crap,WHO CARES?)

GRUDGE MATCH:
    Rey Mysterio & RVD V The Dudley Boyz
    (Should have been a table match. Would love to see RVD turn on Rey & join the Dudleyz in a new ECW stable w/ Paul E)

Undertaker V Booker T
    (Taker make Booker go splat!)

Plus Moredichi(sp?) makes his telivised in ring debut!
    (I guess that will be a bit interesting)

Wow how crap is that?

Hanza

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

I agree totally about the lack of quality of the card but maybe Rvd will turn and that my friend is the only saving grace with regard to this pay per view.

on a further note do you ever see this "ECW Stable" thing ever actually happening...i have my doubts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I think that they have been milking the Rvd Dudley thing too much with out it going further then a PPV match. I honestly think that this will be a heel turn for RVD. It may even propel him into main event if he sides with Heyman.

Heyman is excellent, hes like a demogogue, very powerful voice, great manager, and if I dare say it the New Brain. I think the Dudleys and Van Dam would do great under his power. Hopel it happens, if it does, it will be refer to as the ECW stable, how else could you look at it?

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

according to most rumor mill sites Heyman wont be at the pay per view which is very disappointing.Personally i hope the stable takes off but the wwe would mess it up if it does happen unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Hanza
    Here we are:
    Undertaker V Booker T
    (Taker make Booker go splat!)

Hanza

Disagree with you here. I tihnk there is going to be outside interference for booker t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I disagree with you Washout.

One of the reasons for Lesnar being unhappy in the WWE was the prospect of having to job to Taker at Judgement Day. If the plan was for Taker to go over Lesnar, the I cannot see Booker T going over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

come om guys give this PPV a chance .
    Cena V Dupree will be good
    The main Envent wont be all that bad
    Rey and RVD Vs Dudley should be class.
    I recone there could be outside interferience for booker after the angle where he was looking for dirt from a grave maybe a new dark charicter will interfier on the part of booker.
    Cuiser weight match wont be a good one, it will mainly story driven.
    Ill be happy with it aslong as we get some decent lenght matchs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Well to be honest just besause its on Sky sports ill tape it and watch it, but if it was on dear old pay through the nose setanta sport i wouldnt be rushing out to order it

On paper theres only 2 matches there that have any chance of making it a good PPV, the rest are just plain crap, WWE must do a hell of a lot better then putting Rico on a supercard show

Shin

Advertisement