Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Italian State Police Gallardo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

A Saab 9-5 is as good as it gets for the gardai!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

o0o0o I wanna get arrested and taken to the station in that :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by mike65
    A Saab 9-5 is as good as it gets for the gardai!
    They instead of the Camrys? What colour are they? (I presume that the old "gardaí can't handle cosworths" story is an urban myth?)
    Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti
    o0o0o I wanna get arrested and taken to the station in that
    We all have our fingers crossed TV, at least for the first part.

adam

Is it because I is black

Originally posted by dahamsta
    They instead of the Camrys? What colour are they? (I presume that the old "gardaí can't handle cosworths" story is an urban myth?)

adam

I've clocked a couple of 9-5s in standard police colours albeit with big chunks of fluorescent yellow along the flanks.

Any luck finding your "Big Barge" Adam?

Mike.

• Advertisement

I've clocked a couple of 9-5s in standard police colours albeit with big chunks of fluorescent yellow along the flanks.
    Ewwww.
    Any luck finding your "Big Barge" Adam?
    http://forums.tcm.ie/showthread.php?s=&postid=171446#post171446

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

spotted a few unmarked mondeo st220's around as well. the extra aerials and cops in their shiny reflectives kinda give the game away a bit

Originally posted by the evil belly
    spotted a few unmarked mondeo st220's around as well. the extra aerials and cops in their shiny reflectives kinda give the game away a bit
    "Workin' undercover tonight guv?"

Lexus! They're sooooooooo "in your face".

Cheap but I'd be scared to death of anything going wrong...not to mention the vast road tax.

Mike.

Lexus! They're sooooooooo "in your face".
    Well, yeah. Always had a thing for black LS400s.
    Cheap but I'd be scared to death of anything going wrong...
    Errah, you've got a live a little, take chances.
    not to mention the vast road tax.
    €1350. To tell the truth, if it'd been taxed for six months and it was in relatively good nick, I'd've taken it. But it wasn't, and it's sold.

I have a figary now for a slammed Volvo 240 saloon... :)

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Stevie G

Originally posted by the evil belly

and they don't display the insurence disk only the tax disk is always a hint that they are gaurds
    oh and the big flashing Blue light :D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

kinda gives it away alright i suppose. feckers scared the sgit out of me one day on the kildare bypass. red mondeo came blasting up behind me and then flew past me and some serious speed. i remember there being a string of swear words and a wish that whoever was driving would lose their licence. 10 minutes later me meets same car at the side of the road and there they are with a speed camera. i was convinced they were out to getme then. they just had to scream past me and go set up a speed trap. bastrds

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

dont forget they have horseys adn bikes as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,381 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by dahamsta
    €1350

That includes two pints @ cork prices ;)

Hey Adam, I heard eircom are selling off some of the old exec wagons, I'm sure they'd give you a good deal on one, you loyal customer you!

Nah, they'd be as bad as Jerry Seinfelds beamer in the B.O. episode; 'cept of course it'd be B.S. instead of B.O. Anyway, if anything's clapped out in Eircom, it's the execs. They should keep the cars and dump them.

adam

Advertisement