Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipton Taelban Claims

Options
  • 14-05-2004 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Are we to believe the claims of these men, apparently in a combat zone in Afghanistan for innocent Purposes:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13092173,00.html

I think myself realeasing these men was a big no-no as does much of british society have we releashed potential suicide bombers and promoters of Hatred or Just "Innocent" persons.

What is described in there statement is no different to what members of the SAS, ARW and US special forces are subjected to in RTI training(Resistance to Interrigration). It is standard text box techniques and infact not torture.

Torture would be electroctuing them, beating them to within a inch of there live etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by Wrestlemania
    I think myself realeasing these men was a big no-no as does much of british society have we releashed potential suicide bombers and promoters of Hatred or Just "Innocent" persons.
    So people who haven't been charged with any crime, let alone found guilty of one should be locked up indefinitely, just in case?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What is described in there statement is no different to what members of the SAS, ARW and US special forces are subjected to in RTI training(Resistance to Interrigration).
    This is something they train soldiers for, yet soldiers still break down. How is someone without the training meant to react? Wrestlemania, can we rape you / your wife / your nine year old and will we not consider it torture?
    It is standard text box techniques
    Which text book? Got a link?
    and infact not torture.
    Are you sure?

Advertisement