Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German AV Suppliers

Options
  • 14-05-2004 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience in purchasing from Germany or elsewhere in Europe and could recommend a good supplier on price and service on speakers and av-receivers.

Some of the sites I'm thinking of are
    www.mediacheckpoint.de
    www.schnaepp.de
    www.redcoon.de
    www.hifi-regler.de

Prices on these sites work out about 30% cheaper than in Ireland even when including delivery costs so was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

I haven't used these particular sites but
    Avitos and had no problems.
    However, especially when dealing with German websites check out the payment / delivery options. Payment by credit card is by no means offered as a matter of course and a lot of sites won't ship outside Germany.
    Avitos does accept CC, however, only up to a certain limit (I think 700 E). Usually an email should sort out any queries.

Advertisement