Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spielberg & Schwarzenegger

• 14-05-2004 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Steven Spielberg wanted to make a film about some of the great Classical music composers. He wanted some big names in the film, so he invites Tom Hanks, Robert DeNiro and Arnold Schwarzenegger to a meeting. They all seem interested in the concept so Steven asks them which composer they would be interested in playing. Hanks goes first - "I want to be Chopin, i've always had a passion for his music, whenever i get some time to myself i listen to him." DeNiro was up next, "I want to be Beethoven, much like Mr Hanks here, i have a great passion for his music, and always listen to him when i get the chance. So it was all agreed, all that was left was Mr Schwarzenegger, they turned to him awaiting his respsonse .... he smiled and said ....

I'll be Bach!

:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

oh god.....im ashamed to say that actually made me laugh!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Made me smile:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

not the worst schwarzenegger joke by a long way, .... for some unknown reason i didnt see it coming:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

:D Funneh I must admit

my pockets hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

It's so bad it's good. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Its a bit stupid but the ending is good! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

That was good! Didn't see it coming either :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

:D good work.

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

grown:dunno:

Advertisement