Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom bb corrupting my windows me registry

• 14-05-2004 5:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I am trying to install eircom bb on an oldish computer running windows ME.
    I am using the eircom supplied netopia cayman 3341.
    I install the drivers using the eircom quickstart cd and when my computer reboots I keep getting various .dll errors and windows .net errors and internet explorer wont run.
    I have reinstalled windows and I tried a second time and the exact same problem occured.I can restore the registry back to before the installation and windows works fine.
    I have even updated ME using my very slow dial up and the same thing keeps happening.

Has any one else had this problem?
    Is it a ME problem and should I try a different OS?
    Any suggestions appreciated

EF

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

ME has always had a lot of bugs. I had so much problems when I ran ME on my old machine. Having said that, I installed the netopia drivers on XP and works fine. Never had any problems.

Advertisement