Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frozen Pigeons

• 14-05-2004 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

"But now I'm too fxxxed up to dance, so i sit with my hands on the front of my pants."

A generation of apathetic youth with no spirit. No motivation. Just stagnant disregard for progress. Me. You. Us Them. Living within the heavy hangover from the night before. The Saturday night that was the nineties. This is our burden. Now we must face the dreary monotony of the Sunday afternoon that this decade brings. The banal depression that consumes us all is too weak to rise from. The Phoenix must burn to rise from the ashes. However, we remain a generation of frozen pigeons. Isolated from fulfilment in cold solitary confinement.

I deem this the zeitgeist of the period.

Do you care?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Did you write this? Are you quoting yourself?!

It's written well enough but I'm not very keen on these generalisations about generations people keep coming up with.

Advertisement