Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone going to south east asia????

• 23-04-2001 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

This is a long shot but its worth a try.
    im going away on the third of may for a month in vietnam 1 in laos and 2 in thailand.
    will anybody be in that part of the world at the same time and want to meet up and hang out for a while??? im sure there aint gonna be anybody but its woth a shot as im going on my own over there .
    also has any1 been there and got any advice for a lone male travelar, place to stay eat etc

thanks andrew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭DJ Flick 2001

Well i can tell u i aint goin dere... An i say a gud place 2 eat would b a restaurant??? Mayb u could stay in a motel r sumtin along dem lines???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

And don´t carry anyone else´s dope for them.

Changing call sign to SIERRA PAPA OSCAR OSCAR FOXTROT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJ Flick 2001:
    Well i can tell u i aint goin dere... An i say a gud place 2 eat would b a restaurant??? Mayb u could stay in a motel r sumtin along dem lines??? </font>

Are you a complete moron p!ss off and dont anoy me you stupid child.
    if anybody have anything decent to say please do, but dont give me anything on the level off DJ Flick 2001

Advertisement