Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Home Packages

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

To be honest, i'm on the 8-1 contention, and i am seriously thinking of downgrading ot the 20-1, at least for a while to see if there is any diffference.

On the 8-1 i always get full speeds, so i doubt i'll see much difference with the 20-1. But who knows. And reading the details tells you this:
    -unrestricted uploading and downloading

And i can vouch for that. I've gotten hundreds of gigs of stuff since i got my internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit
    To be honest, i'm on the 8-1 contention, and i am seriously thinking of downgrading ot the 20-1, at least for a while to see if there is any diffference.

On the 8-1 i always get full speeds, so i doubt i'll see much difference with the 20-1. But who knows. And reading the details tells you this:

And i can vouch for that. I've gotten hundreds of gigs of stuff since i got my internet.

To my rescue once again, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭statto

The only way to get the good 5.8Ghz equipment is to go for Breeze Home Plus (8:1). The 2.4Ghz equipment can be prone to interference. If you want to go for the (20:1) Home Breeze I would suggest you wait until 3.5Ghz is rolled out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

I didn't think of that, thats definately a good reason to go 8-1 contention. However, i doubt that they will change the equipment if i change to 20-1, i will however save a nice bit of cash every month... I'll let ya's know what happens later if i do change.

Advertisement