Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shure Headphones in Ireland

Options
  • 15-05-2004 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, I ordered Shure e2's from www.earplugstore.com However they are having a problem verifying the credit card or something.

I wrecking my head trying to find a place that ships overseas and it looks like they are the only place. I dont really want to buy from eBay.

Does anyone know anywhere in reland i could get these? Or somewhere online that will ship here. I've looked everywhere.....

Thanks in Advance

F.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hurleytom

Give them the 3 digit security number on the back of the card, tell them there's no zipcodes in Ireland and tell them to get their act together.

Had this same problem with the muppets at overclockers.co.uk once. Told them to stick it....

You can get e2's from amazon.co.uk here
    or from amazon.com here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Thanks for the reply, i cancelled it and ordered it from http://www.audioadvisor.com/ which seam alot better.

Its a shame amazon.com dont ship electronics outside the US.... They've good prices, and stuff you cant get here:p

Advertisement