Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping to my word!

Options
  • 15-05-2004 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

Well, I said I'd let you all know when I'd updated the site... there has been a few changes and over the next few days i hope to get more pics up! There's a new page and a new section. Take a look if you like! Take care now ;)

http://www.grimreaper.au.tt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Hey Rach :)

The site is looking great! Good work... It's been added to my favorites.
    Hope all is well with you and the rest of the chatters - may the school year end on a positive note for everyone... Good luck on the up comming and oh so dreaded leaving certs ;) Study hard or else!

ps* Thanks for posting on my site Grim... Always nice to see your name. I should have the page up and on the net soon...but still got a few kinks to work out first.*

Take Care of you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Hey Christi! Only happy to post on your site ;) Hope the rest of your book is going well!! Shall talk to you in the chatroom soon hopefully!

Advertisement