Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tour Of Defiance in Dublin, Will You....

• 15-05-2004 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Will you be booing or cheering William Regal if he appears at the show?

Will you be Booing or Cheering for William Regal? 7 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

And the point of this poll is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Yeah, I'll be booing him. He's British isn't he? What the ****'s he doing coming over to our country?! UP THE RA!!1!

Very good exit! :rolleyes: Phone for you, its 1916, can you come to the GPO?

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

When I'm at the GPO, I'll cross over to Clery's and get you a present. I hear they're selling sarcasm detectors now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

yes i will be booing or cheering regal or no i wont be booing or cheering regal

you should really rephrase the question

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Exit
    When I'm at the GPO, I'll cross over to Clery's and get you a present. I hear they're selling sarcasm detectors now.

This---> :rolleyes: usually means sarcasm!
    Dont worry Exit it was a joke! Like yours! Think happy thoughts!

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, I'll be booing or cheering him.

The guy is a great entertainer in my opinion, also a very good wrestler. I enjoy seeing him, and coupled with the fact that he's made it through all the hard stuff life's brought him, I'll be cheering him extra loud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

I've always liked william regal, and i'll be looking forward to seeing him, though sadly he probably won't be wrestling. There's a book about him coming out soon, should be a very interesting read, it's only being released in this neck of the woods as far as i know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Originally posted by Glowingmind
    though sadly he probably won't be wrestling.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. He was given the all-clear to wrestle again about 3 weeks ago, he's said that he's finally over all his heart problems. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of tag match with Eugene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

i was sorta hoping for that, but i dunno if the eugene storyline will have progressed enough for that, my money's on his first match back being at bad blood

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

I'd be booing Regal anyway. But only because I love to hate the guy, if he's heel r the rare time he's face, he still manages to make me laugh, plus he's a good wrestler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

At the time of me asking he looked to be a face and I was wondering whether or not he'd be cheered as a face or booed because of him being British. As the last Wrestling event I was at in Dublin, Norman Smiley was announced as hailing from Manchester England and he got booed and he's as face as they get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I know Iasc ya smart a$$ its just that I posted it after work at like 2am and I was pretty tired...My apologies, it should be will you be cheering William Regal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I will love the Regalmeister ... hence I'll be booing him ..... although now with slight unease about it ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'll be cheering him just to piss off the plastic provos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ill boo him. He is a heel, so he will no doubt deserve to be booed. I wont be booing him coz he is English. That would just be stupid wouldnt it?

I think that Regal is one of the best, certainly promo wise, but a heels job is to piss ppl off, and he does that brilliantly.

Advertisement