Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Americas's Army Question

Options
  • 15-05-2004 11:17am
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

Hi question here on Americas Army. Having recently obtained America's Army are you required to have an internet connection to update the progress of each and ever training mission or can you host offline on a lan. If I do need to progress through training before unlocking the levels is one thing but pretty crap if I'm required to have an internet connection. Is there a place where I could download a file that would give me access to all missions. I primarily want the game for a lan but no way all of us are going go training and non have access to internet. any help would be great

Thxs
    Azza

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Affectivly unlocking all the levels would be cheating the game. The game requires you to take tests, sit through hours of lectures to become a media, special op's etc.
    If you Google you might find the answers. It does only take a second online to update your personal status so its not that hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Well if I just figure out of way of hosting a game on a lan would be nice. Even if this requires cheating the people I be playing with would be aware of that fact.

Advertisement