Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tour of Defiance Matches

• 15-05-2004 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Realistically, taking into account recient story lines and rivalrys, what matches would you like to see at the Tour of Defiance.

Me, I wanna see...

Benoit & Edge V HHH & Batista
    Ortan V Y2J
    Trish V Lita
    Matt Hardy V Christian
    Shelton Bengerman V Ric Flair

Just a few I thought of there off the mark... What about everyone else? Remember, be realistic, dont say AJ Styles debuting agenst Matt and Jeff Hardy in a TLC Hell in a Cell death match... :D Although that would be cool!

Hanza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

tbh seeing them in real is gonna be brilliant enough, the good matches will be just a bonus...i hope they dont say all these corny irish things...

Matt hardy: v1 was walking down grafton st today...etc cheap pop ...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

I just wanna see Dreamer and im praying he will be there

i am really hoping it jericho versus christain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Raven, Dreamer has hung up his boots. Its a damn shame, I am a major fan of his too. How cool was it whenever Man In the Box hit?

I think we will probably get to see one of the highly regarded Triple H Vs Chris Benoit matches. As this will undoubtedly be the main event of Summerslam, I am praying for this. Also, we could get Chris Benoiut versus
    Kane
    , if the rumours I hear about RAW are true.

Its hard to know what else will happen, especially with regards to Christian and Y2J. If they aren't pout into new progarams on RAW this week or next week, we may get to see those two lock up again. That would be sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

Hopefully we'll see some test matches for feuds that there working on. Like Eugene Vs Regal or Hardy Vs Christian. It would be interesting to see what the cards like. I'd say the main event will be something like Edge and Benoit Vs Triple H and Batista or maybe even a six man if we are lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Hey all!!
    Its been a while!!

I expect to see:

Benoit Vs. Kane (presuming the outcome of tonights Raw)
    Triple H Vs. HBK
    Edge & Benjamin Vs. Orton & Batista
    Victoria Vs. Molly(or gail kim)
    Y2J Vs. Christian

then maybe filler matches:

Hurricane & Rosey Vs. La Rez
    Rhyno Vs. Cade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Originally posted by raven136
    I just wanna see Dreamer and im praying he will be there

i am really hoping it jericho versus christain
    sorry to burst your bubble but think dreamer is retiring or at least his contract is not going to be renewed, he won't be in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Hey Lance, put a spoiler over your idea for the main event will you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

They usually test for future feuds at House shows don't they but this is over seas so its anybodys guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

bad news is that Christain is injured so he might not be wrestling!!!!!thats a damn shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Oh No!...he's cool, At Mania I couldn't help but laugh when he came out doing the banging the chest and pointing to the peeps routine, maybe he'll be at it anyway just not wrestling, he's a funny S.O.B anyways...remember when Edge and Christian went heel for the second time? , at the England show signing autographs.. "who should I make it out for"..."Dude you totally said make out"..."Yeah!, I did"..."O.k, who is the autograph for"..."My name is Francis"...*signs it*..."That will 15 English pounds please Francis"...Look on the kids face was priceless

• Advertisement
Advertisement