Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women - about Johnny Depp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Johnny Depp is hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Well, unlike most Hollywood actors, he seems to use his brain from time to time... that's what really makes the difference - who wants a handsome guy if you can predict his thoughts before he even comes up with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭skipn_easy

Johnny Depp is very good-looking, he wore eyeliner and he can string an intelligent sentence together :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

well, i wouldnt kick him outta bed 4 fartin...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

lookin at pictures aaaaannndd... i really dont see it.

i can usually tell when a guy is pretty good looking, but thats not the case with Captain Depp.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Hell, I'm a guy and I would.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by Tazzle
    Hell, I'm a guy and I would.
    I'm a guy and I would too ;)

what is it?!? i cant see it!! how is he better looking than mr Bloom or one of hte other hunks?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

OH he's ok ......in that TAKE ME NOW!!! kinda way :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Bloom is a bit feminine, isn't he?

Brad Pitt's still top crumpet in Hollywood as far as I'm concerned, though he's getting a bit old now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 shifty sparrow

johnny is a hottie this is true,
    but also he does verge on the bizare/odd side. this makes him MUCH better
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

So, if im reading this article right, the reason he's so attractive is cos he looks like a monkey?

I still definately would.

and this Brad Pitt guy too - dont tell me THATS a pretty face?!? if he werent all buff would he still be a pretty boy?

Originally posted by robbb_mm
    and this Brad Pitt guy too - dont tell me THATS a pretty face?!? if he werent all buff would he still be a pretty boy?

Damn rite he wud be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

have to say i really dont see it. same with brad pitt. way too pretty in my opinion.
    more of a denis quaid or harry connick jr kinda gal............RRRAAAAAARRRRRRR!:D

Harry connick jr!?:eek:

But isnt he gay?

17harry_connick_jr_h.jpg

You'd have to be to wear those socks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

He's unconventional, interesting, charismatic, intelligent, and doesn't mind taking risks in his film choices.

Anyway, there's always something sexy when there's native american blood in the mix as those men are generally fabulous looking (of course the long hair and cheek bones could be what does it for me)

soooooo... is it a 'sexy' thing or a 'pretty' thing? with regards to both Mr. Depp and Mr. Pitt. how the hell do you's know if Depp is charming or the rest?

woman are confusing :confused:

not to mention distracting.. damn their beautiful hides!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

is he still going out with Vanessa Paradis? she's a babe. hard to believe she's 32 now.

Originally posted by Shewhomustbe...

Anyway, there's always something sexy when there's native american blood in the mix as those men are generally fabulous looking (of course the long hair and cheek bones could be what does it for me)

Long Hair? :p
    harry.jpg

Ah, but seriously, I like him. I like his music, and he's good in will and grace.

• Advertisement

how the hell do you's know if Depp is charming or the rest?

Interviews, interviews, interviews (and sometimes you can just tell)

Women are confusing:D
    is he still going out with Vanessa Paradis? she's a babe

Yep, living in France, they have two kids. And yes she is

Funky penguin, thought this thread was about Johnny, cause that's who I'm talking about, old Harry doesn't do it for me, even though he is sporting longer hair in Will & Grace (thought he was brill in Copycat)

Woopsy noodle! :o
    My mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

See its more than just looks. Although Johnny does have them. You gotta have, I don't know, presence. Or charisma. And that Depp has, so too does Brad Pitt (a whole lot of it in Troy:) and Sean Bean (plus he has a wonderful voice),.

Orlando Bloom strikes me a newer version of Leonardo DiCaprio. Too much of a pretty boy, huge for a while but he'll disapear soon if he doesn't learn to do something other than that "puzzled and sad" look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'm straight and I'd still fuck Johnny Depp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Ebony

All the I know is that I saw cry baby when I was seven and as SOON as I saw him I was like Im gonna marry him some day! and this was during the period of my life when I thought boys were gross! So he is now and ever shall be my favorite bit of imaginary crumpet!:D

pfft. then why dont you all ****in marry him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

have to say, if i was gay for a day, he'd have to be on the shortlist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭HacksawEddie

yeah, if i was gay, depp would be the man
    but i have to say, brad pitt may be good lucking with his "symmetrical" face, but i dont see what women see in the masive square-head jaw bones thing
    its the same way as i dont see why all my mates are cracked into sophie ellis bextor, when all i see is a square head! (sorry if ur reading this sophie! :rolleyes: )

He's unconventional, interesting, charismatic, intelligent, and doesn't mind taking risks in his film choices.

and he's a complete and utter RIDE!!! :D
    even watching him in Copycat.....i was thinking the whole time "i wouldnt care if he's nuts.....i'd still do him!"

oh and also......how could we forget the beautiful, amazing, unbelievably gorgeous Jaoquin Phoenix. sexy bastard! especially in Signs and Buffalo Soldiers.

• Advertisement

I was describing JOHNNY not HARRY:mad:

I was describing JOHNNY not HARRY:mad:

I made thet mistake aswell. :)

can we get some pics? ive only really seen him in POTC and he had big hair and a bandana then, not to mention a beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭strawberry

Mmmmmm.....Johnny Depp....I'd let him make my breakfast anytime.

johnny_depp.jpg

now thats kinda freaky!!!

dont suppose you wanna make me a HCjr one??? :D

and Shewhomustbe... my deepest apologies.
    :) the post followed on from a HC jr one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by banquo
    If I were a penis, I'd want to be Brad Pitt's penis....

Originally posted by peachypants
    now thats kinda freaky!!!

dont suppose you wanna make me a HCjr one??? :D

Although im very flattered, i didnt make that collage. I just got it off google images.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭girella

severely hot is an understatement
    ya i'd do him any day!
    not only that but he's actually a damn good actor fear and loathing anyone

I Love Fear and Loathing, it is one of the (or depending on my mood) funniest films EVER. It's the best cheer you up film around.

Benicio and Johnny were just brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sweet-sue

Oh I must agree Bloom is such a weed! Esp in Troy next to the fine specimen that was Brad Pitt. And yeah, Johnny is hot. I'm not even sure why but he does funny things to my insides. It's probably because he's dark, mysterious and unusual...

• Advertisement

Originally posted by sweet-sue
    Oh I must agree Bloom is such a weed! Esp in Troy next to the fine specimen that was Brad Pitt. And yeah, Johnny is hot. I'm not even sure why but he does funny things to my insides. It's probably because he's dark, mysterious and unusual...
    oldposts.jpg

Welcome to boards.ie....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Etain

It's Johnny Depp's dark, soulful eyes that make him so sexy. His cheekbones are fine too. I've always thought that Brad Pitt's mouth made him look a bit girlie, even though he's all buff for Troy, he still seems less than manly to me. Sean Bean--- now that's manly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sweet-sue

Originally posted by DMT
    oldposts.jpg

Welcome to boards.ie....

Oh I so humbly apologise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

even though he was bald in that film (fear and loathing), i still couldnt stop picturing him naked through that whole film...he is so f'ucking unbelieveably attractive, its not natural..i dont know what it is about him..the cheekbones..those lips...eyes..hair ..voice..i dont know...brad pitt is just boringly good-looking, typical action -man -gi -joe -type of thing..but johnny is very rare...anyway he will always be a figment of my imagination and my tv screen, because our realities are totally sepreate and polar, thats why i tend not to get histerical about famous men because unless i have a fair chance of actually being in their presence or talking to them (as you do with normal guys) its not worth the posters-on-the- wall-kissing-fanmail-life-history-expert-type-thing.

he is just so damn hot.mmmm.

that guy who was in a scary movie, that tried to murder people, with the wayan bro guy is an eerie look- a-like..and therefore sexxxxxy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭girella

look see,is he not just the sexiest person you've ever laid eyes on,and even though he keeps aging you wouldn't notice it,40 my ass id do him anyday and on top of all that he's a damn good actor too.

Originally posted by munkeehaven

that guy who was in a scary movie, that tried to murder people, with the wayan bro guy is an eerie look- a-like..and therefore sexxxxxy.. [/B]

That guy is Skeet Ulrich, dubbed at the time as the 'next' Johnny Depp.
    Not a patch on him though.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000240/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

He did a guest appearance on "the Fast Show"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/characters/suit_you.shtml

which makes him a pretty sound bloke in my book - obviously not up his own ass or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yea johnny`s hot , orlando bloom is just a bit typical, and brad pitt well yea he`s kinda cute but na id rather johnny depp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭toxic_angel

depp is possibly the sexiest man in hollywood......... he picks roles that are classic and has got huge fame and yet is so unbelievably down to earth choosing to livein france rather than LA. plus he is damn fine.... johnny if your reading this...i would!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement