Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zonealarm and CoD

Options
  • 15-05-2004 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

I recently got broadband (yippee) and have started to venture out onto the online gaming scene again. It's been four years since I've done any online gaming (things were so much more simple then).

The problem is when I try to connect to any servers I get a message saying I've got an invalid CD key.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has any more information about configuring ZA for CoD above what I've been able to find on the net. I've allowed traffic on port 28960 for both UDP and TCP, following advice found on a FAQ on the Activision site, but unless I shut ZA down completly I'm still not allowed to connect. I don't want to disable ZA every time I run CoD online, any advice on configuring ZA?

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭irishgeo

try looking on the support section of the zonealarm website.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

I've had a look on the ZA site, I can't find anything that would help, I'm wondering if anyone has any specific advice?

Advertisement