Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strawberrynet.com

• 15-05-2004 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

StrawberryNet seems to have some good prices on perfume/after-shave stuff, operates out of Hong Kong, cheap, fast delivery and good selection. A bit like CD-Wow - they even refund you any customs charges you might get.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Looks alright cheers!!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, used them a fair few times over the past year or two. Very cheap, and delivery usually takes about 5-7 postal days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

I have used them once or twice, quite reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

You can track the parcel too - from hong kong on the Hong Kong Post site, and in Ireland on the SDS site to get a rough idea of delivery dates/times - just use the tracking number you get when you place your order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

If I click any link on that site Norton tells me it has blocked an intrusion attempt and the site says page unavailable. Can anybody explain? Intrusion is shown as URL_Directory_traversal on port 80.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by milltown
    If I click any link on that site Norton tells me it has blocked an intrusion attempt and the site says page unavailable. Can anybody explain? Intrusion is shown as URL_Directory_traversal on port 80.
    Norton Internet security doesn't like when sites use ../ to change directory. eg, www.boards.ie/bla is the same as www.boards.ie/vbulletin/../bla, just NIS is a bit thick and cries when it comes across it.

Nothing to worry about. In fact you could prolly just remove the alert.

It is what it's.

Advertisement