Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA San Andreas Confirmation List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

The new GTA game will be Sony PlayStation2 Exclusive. Confirmed - R*

Yeah,its really whetting my apetite now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

the only good consoles where sega nd N64 (for goldeneye only) i wouldnet ever buy a ps2 so i can play san andreas out of protest it should be PC only.

I can never remember properly did GTA come out of ps1 or pc first?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

jesus...u been drinkin? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by User45701
    the only good consoles where sega nd N64 (for goldeneye only) i wouldnet ever buy a ps2 so i can play san andreas out of protest it should be PC only.

retard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by User45701

PC.

Yesh the Sega Megedrive was the bestest console evar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AndrewWK

Originally posted by Tusky
    retard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Great first post. :rolleyes:

I think User was simply trying to imply that he thinks the ps2 isnt worth getting for San Andreas alone.

And he's right,if its going to be exclusive on anything, it should be the PC. I can see the graphics from VC-PC going down a notch for san andreas to accomidate the ps2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think all games should be made on the PC first and then ported...but that's just me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

You can now rob homes. The robberies will require skill and planning, however.

There will be bicycles.

Jesus! Cant wait

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Originally posted by Tellox
    Great first post. :rolleyes:

I think User was simply trying to imply that he thinks the ps2 isnt worth getting for San Andreas alone.

And he's right,if its going to be exclusive on anything, it should be the PC. I can see the graphics from VC-PC going down a notch for san andreas to accomidate the ps2.

Dont speak to AndrewWK like that, he's a rawk star, he'll get you killed.

looks like it might be alright, but I dont have a ps2, and certainly wont get one for a game that is basically 'Vice City and a Bit'.

I'll just play it on my cousins ps2, if its good enough, I'll get it on xbox or PC when it comes out

Flogen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

San Andreas HEAVEN!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

All that money is going to Rockstars head :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

We all know this game will be brilliant on PS2 and AMAZING on pc. Oh man, PC rocks!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by Big Ears
    All that money is going to Rockstars head :mad:

Yeah i know, they should go back to their initial goals, making games for fun/fans:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Axel
    Yeah i know, they should go back to their initial goals, making games for fun/fans:rolleyes:

if they were in it for the money we would probably be on gta 7 or 8 by now. the fact its taken this long might just prove you wrong. i guess we'll have to wait till october when all will be revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

Reading that stuff makes you wonder why they dont make into a semi-rpg with your own charcter names, skins, skill points etc.

actually I dont why they havnt done it, (although it has probably considered) to make a MMORPG out of the entire GTA america. of course it would be unfeasale on the PEE ESS TOOO and would be a concept lost on the majority of the idiots that own one.

Originally posted by nesthead
    Reading that stuff makes you wonder why they dont make into a semi-rpg with your own charcter names, skins, skill points etc.

Yeah, good point. i'd be into that, although that might eliminate the 'pick up and play' attraction
    Originally posted by nesthead
    and the would be a concept lost on the majority of the idiots that own one.

oooo, easy now...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

The new GTA game will be Sony PlayStation2 Exclusive.
    aww fuck! does that mean it will never come out on the PC or just not right away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

3 cites, each the size of vice city! Nice but as mentioned graphics will be watered down on the PS2 to cope. Roll on the Superior in many ways PC version.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I have faith in the graphics of the PC version, I just hope the xbox isnt a straight copy of the ps2 version... it better use the box to its best ability

Flogen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You need to eat to retain your stamina. If you eat too much fast food, you become fat and pedestrians mock you for being fat. You also run slower. To remedy this, you can go to a gym to exercise.
    (hey, this bit might even be good but I'm going to complain anyway)

Go to a gym? Whoopee. Can't wait for the "do your own taxes" and "pump up your own tyres when you get a flat" addons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

and pedestrians mock you for being fat

Wont be laughing when they get shot in the head or run down by a truckwill they :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

It will come out on Pc definitely.ALSO WHOEVER SAYS THE MEGA DRIVE WAS THE BEST CONSOLE EVER..... your ****in nuts. the nintendo consoles have always been better and had much better games. just nowadays the gamers seem to be won over by any ol piece of crap. ie gamecube doesnt have a dvd player. Its a game console not a film console that you occasionally play games on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Originally posted by evad_lhorg
    ALSO WHOEVER SAYS THE MEGA DRIVE WAS THE BEST CONSOLE EVER..... your ****in nuts
    that was user45701. and yes he is nuts:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO COME OUT ON PC!

sorry for the caps but its going to be so amazing and I will be Mr Anti Social for a good few weeks!!!! :ninja:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

its hard to get used to the controls on the pc for a game like even thow im a pc game n ut i prefer the GTA series on the PS2

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

It'll be on the PC about 6 months after the PS2. Look back (@ previous GTA release dates for the PC after a PS2 release), and you'll see I'm right. They have to update the grapics and game play. Some of the missions may be hard on a PS2, but would be too easy on a PC, manily due to the mouse (eg; aiming a gun).
    As for the characters, if they're (the game designers) are using some type of skelitel frame, they'd only have to make the characters, and assign them to the correct skelitel frames, as said frames would already be scripted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Empty San Adreas boxes in game saying your can pre-order your copy, due for release on 22-10-04.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

would be a concept lost on the majority of the idiots that own one.

Well harsh...

Anyway, isn't there a multiplayer VC PC mod? I don't know for sure, I and all the idiots like me can't afford the better part of a grand it costs to build a decent system. We just mash at our PS2 controllers and howl at passers-by, in between trying to type things on ring binders we've drawn a keyboard on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by jill_valentine
    Anyway, isn't there a multiplayer VC PC mod? I don't know for sure,

Yes, there is a multiplayer PC mod.

Advertisement