Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelande - sept points!

Options
  • 15-05-2004 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

wahoo - is it just me or is this a great day for irish music?
    (i wasnt watching btw!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

Originally posted by Smurfpiss
    wahoo - is it just me or is this a great day for irish music?
    (i wasnt watching btw!!)

were you watching pretty woman too .. go on, tell me, were ya???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

I was.

Must have seen that film about 7 times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

well besides the fact that i think julia roberts looks like a fish,
    i gotta say i cant switch off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

jesus that irish song was depressing! the bit where the backing singers all grabbed their mics at the same time like a Westlife tribute or something...ugh! shocking altogether. the Turkish song and band were hilarious :D ...at least i think it was the Turkish ones...like a camp version of Rancid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

hmmm you shoulda got the best o both worlds, (like me! -eventually if i say this sorta **** to people enough.. or enough people, either, the world will just be full of me-s. what is the plural of me? nevermind, but anyhow-that's my plan..) and flicked between the two, AND got chinese food which made you puke walking home..
    mmmm classy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

If The World Stopped Turning Tomorrow we would all fall off due to the lack of a gravitational field.

Small mercy I suppose. I mean we wouldn't have to listen to any more Eurovision tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SolidSnake

lol that sucked so much i watched the eurovision for 2 mins and then turned it off some1 fill me in on the rest of the programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by SolidSnake
    some1 fill me in on the rest of the programme

Well, Turkish ska is now live and kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

WHAT??????? WE LOST???????? It's all a conspiracy like Fr. Ted... I wonder how much Bertie is payin Coulter an Company to pick eurovision act that'll never possibly win... and publically humiliate them, not that they don't do that to themselves anyway.... and did yer man have to leave through the side exit to avoid the mob :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

well they said theyre reviewing the 'your a star cattle market live show', as the two products of it were shíte. they also said that it was one of RTE's most popular shows, so I can see them making it independent from eurovision, but keeping it running, while reverting to the traditional system for eurovision.

it'll still be muck... best eurovision moment was the time some girl from estonia (i think) was wearing tight trousers and you could see all the details... beefy curtains and all!

Flogen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 DeadlyNiteshade

Hey smurfy.............i want your babies................:p

uhm...im afraid i dont have any....will jelly babies suffice??

i thought smurfs were asexual...

So what your saying is that Smurfette, Sassette Smurfling and Nanny Smurf were all asexual cross dressers??
    they didnt reproduce the convential way, in fact Smurfette was created by Gargamel to destroy the Smurfs, but the smurfs still had the power to create female smurfs.
    they just never had sex. cause its a kids tv show.
    now do i need to explain where jelly babies come from...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 DeadlyNiteshade

Ok, i want your jelly babies then :)......................why are you leaving me for the girl the pretty name? im sad now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

It was indeed, a great day, the Eurovision, is for **** !!!!

:eek: if you're talkin about me i ain't no girl, as pretty as my name may be

awww shanannigan, you're breaking everyones heart here!are you sure? can you check?
    oh and thank you Sproston for revieving the actual topic!!its only been a week and already chris whasshisface has vanished from public eye, wahoo!

Shadey you're special-you and only you get the jelly babies!

*checks genitalia* yup i'm a guy..... sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Nah, Shannanigan, no offence to you or to anyone watchs it, I'm just expressing my dislike for it, very un-eloquently, I know.

• Advertisement

Did you not note my sarcasm... i really couldn't give a toss whether we won or lost...

Advertisement