Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tis good !

Options
  • 16-05-2004 4:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Tis good to see an irish server doing so well (Bf v) cause we need to start a clan soon compette with the rest of the world :D so whos interested in doing that, well another irish clan if we already have 1, but u know what i mean, i wouldnt be captian but we can decide once we have a channel and stuff ?:confused::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

You might have noticed pritty much all the reg irish people on the viet-navan server have the tags "tig" <-- tis a clan not a fashion statment ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ok, I'll let you start one on a limited basis, but yyou must pay me at least 40% of all your earnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

Rofl forget it stupid idea ! :D i was just trying to help along are great nation !

Advertisement