Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Office Chair

• 16-05-2004 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of good deals in a good office chair?

I work a fair bit from home and have gone through a couple of dodgy argos chairs in the last few yrs.

I want to get a good sturdy, comfertable swivel job that the backs not going to go in a few months or w/e.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Viking Direct think a loads of people got stuff off these before, meant to be pretty good, although I haven't used them myself.

Prices seem to be all ex vat, but delivery is free for over 60euro purchases.

Gid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭mag

Cheers, ill check them out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Viking Direct are ok - but I'm pretty sire it's trade only? Their online prices are the most expensive - ring up their sales/CS line and ask to be put on the mailing list as a new customer for their monthly "sale catalogue". Prices are usually cheaper in that - and their "free gifts" can be pretty decent sometimes too. Just watch for the VAT. The only thing is that their office furniture/machines are quite expensive for the good ones - I got one of the "highback advantage" chairs about a year ago for €50 - good quality, and not too expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Yeah Viking are good - I got one of the Viking Advantage Executive Leather Faced Chairs three years ago and it has served me well

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You could also try Wizard

They're similar to Viking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement