Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about the last 5 posts you have made.

Options
  • 16-05-2004 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭

i find that i post in threads and i forgot which thread i posted in. It would be great if could see which was the last 5 posts you made say in your CP Home page.

It would be easier then looking for a post i posted and clicking on the search button below my name to get all the posts i have ever made.

Just an idea.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Front page, under user name. view all my posts :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Good idea
    Originally posted by Rabies
    Front page, under user name. view all my posts :dunno:

Ah yeah it takes a while though. Some quick view function would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Originally posted by Axel

Ah yeah it takes a while though. Some quick view function would be nice

It only takes two mouse clicks to get to all my posts no matterwhere you are on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Originally posted by Asok
    It only takes two mouse clicks to get to all my posts no matterwhere you are on the site.

Which two clicks as i would love to know how to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by irishgeo
    Which two clicks as i would love to know how to do that.
    Click boards.ie on the top left of the screen to get to the front page and then click "all my posts" under your avator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

also u can just subscribe to some of the threads if u really want to to and theres a link for that on the front page aswell

Advertisement