Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paypal

• 16-05-2004 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Currently trying to take money from my paypal account into my bank account but it says its only for banks in the US, anyone know what i can do
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

I didnt know you could take money out of PayPal accounts unless you had a bank account in the UK/US?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

ya still cant take it out in ireland with is realy anoying

I remember reading some article in a paper recently about EBay and PayPal setting up offices in Ireland (maybe call-centres?) so it could be coming in the medium-long term?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

You can't? I can. Into my UK bank account (muahahahaha)

*EDIT*
    You should be able to withdraw to your creditcard....

Can't you just set up an account in the UK - they must have some kind of non-resident accounts. Plus, it would be legit for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by subway_ie
    I remember reading some article in a paper recently about EBay and PayPal setting up offices in Ireland (maybe call-centres?) so it could be coming in the medium-long term?

Ebay have a place over in Blanchardstown, quite large.

I just googled it. Funny how the European PayPal headquaters is in Ireland, yet you can't use it fully in Ireland. :rolleyes: Apparently PayPal is owned by eBay, and both are located in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by subway_ie
    Can't you just set up an account in the UK - they must have some kind of non-resident accounts. Plus, it would be legit for a change.

Setting up an account in the UK isn't that much easier than it is in Ireland.

You can't currently withdraw from paypal to an Irish account, although they say "it's coming"*

* they've been saying that for a while now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Someone posted they selling paypal cash for real cash ,i bought 20 of him , wehich reminds me i must send it to him :)

Have to All Seeing Eye so people need paypal :0

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by tuxx
    ya still cant take it out in ireland with is realy anoying

only way i get my money out is to buy somthing for my mates from ebay, put it on my creditcard, and thats how i get it on my credit card.

you should be able to withdraw to a/c here though!! how hard can it be to set up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i dont seem to be able to even withdraw to a uk bank acount only a us one :(
    i think its becasue my credit card says im irish
    so does anyone know how to withdraw to a uk bank?

Advertisement