Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International net access

Options
  • 17-05-2004 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    My Dad travels a hell of a lot, and is looking for a service that he can dial up to and connect to the net with his laptop no matter where he is. There are plenty of companies out there that have local dial-up number for hundreds of countries, and although he has used AT&T Global in the past, their dial-up software kept screwing up and losing his modem settings (which of course I had to try fix over the phone, not fun at all).

So does anyone out there have experience with or know of a reliable company that does this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Hi Satchmo

If you dad works for a company he could try this. The company i work for uses them. and also uses this company.

I hope that helps,
    Eóin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Excellent, that iPass looks like just the thing I'm looking for, and very easy to use (he's useless when it comes to this sort of thing!).

Thanks a lot Eóin.

Advertisement