Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to join TIG

Options
  • 17-05-2004 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hey there fellow nammers.

Can anyone tell me how to join TIG. when will there be trials?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

there is a sticky at the top of the forum for application, then the local clan god jim will keep an eye on your playing on navan.

or if some of the other members are familiar with your play they may vouch for ya

data

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭VirtualNemesis

thanks. will do

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

What's your ingame name? is it virtual nemesis also?

No CHUNKS just Nemesis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by VirtualNemesis
    No CHUNKS just Nemesis

who do so many people use the name nemesis
    :confused:
    its like with cs at one stage every time i joined a cs server the would be someone with the name m00

i though the idea of a handel is that it is original

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ah, this one is eager.

I am original. i know what the nemesis is.lol. so will anyone be on tonight to test me to get it?

oh i am eager. if you where talkin about me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Every community has to have a Nemesis in it, and a legolas, and a []P ] [ []v[] []P. Other populars are: widowmaker, black widow, link, aragorn. Among other names used by over five hundred people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i feel so original

/me hugs myself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

And lets not forget Winters ,i think there a winters clan for MOH somewere.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

It was origional when I used it all those many years ago. Now people are all trying to copy me. Curse their oily hides. I was first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

I was at a LAN there a while ago with "Youthful Exuberance".

"Youthful Exuberance[killed]Devil_Monkey"
    It sure did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

who is |tig| ultra and why was he on www.clannrg.com he signed up for bf. But aint he in your clan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Ultra is a wonderful person responsible for many attrocities. He's probably insane though so ignore his crazy actions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

if u can read kamikaze..i signed up to the nrg forums so i could see what was going on with that clan..not vey much might i add..so.....:p
    who is |tig| ultra and why was he on www.clannrg.com
    who are you and for that matter why are you worried were i sign up for..are you my parents come back to haunt me again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Im your stalker ark dont tell the police though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

lol@bizmark.....the only stalker i need is the one deeply hidden in my pants..thanks very much..:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Sorry mate but i was just wondering?!!

And im THE ONE.

I bring power to the force and i just need to get pluged in by some clan, then i will be able to bring peace and respect back to IRELAND.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Bring respect back to Ireland? You?

Thread Locked
    Origional question asked was already answered and the thread had thankfully so fallen to its death. There was no need to bring the thread back to life with a question non related to the origional question asked in the thread.

Dont bring old threads back to life with questions that dont relate to the thread loike..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement