Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pea Pushing

• 17-05-2004 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

A couple of guys from DCU are intending on pushing a pea 3Km ..... with their noses! Freakin' lunatics!

http://www.pushthepea.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

wild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

its a DCU student and a UCD student doing it afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Weirdos. Good luck to them. I'm just sorry I didn't think of it first. Anyone on for pushing a Creme egg around Dublin next Easter?

Oh and clicking the link I see it's for charity. Good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Oh you're right. A DCU guy and a UCD guy.
    Just because it's for charity doesn't make them any less crazy. What I'm wondering though is what happens if they squash the pea!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Raz
    What I'm wondering though is what happens if they squash the pea!?
    Well, if they don't feel it they don't get to marry the prince

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

Will they not rip most of the skin off their nose and be all bloddy and stuff??

Or do they have specially made pea pushing shoes for their nose?!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

krazee goys !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

:D LOL, ''Andy Langford & Robin Blandford aim to push a pea with their noses from the Bloody Stream to Howth Summit''.Fair fcuks to them...do they use the one pea....can they eat it when there finished...what if it rolls downhill will they have to start again:p

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Im reminded of a song.......

"Two lads pushed a pea up a road with their noses,
    oh my god, how my farts smell of roses."

No refunds.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

hey its for a good cause.. fair f*cks to them.. there should be more people like
    them out there.. :)

Tox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 r1g2b3

Thanks for all your comments! We've been getting loads of hits from boards.ie!

poster3.jpg

Robin - Pea Pusher!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

That's nuts.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Good stuff and we'll be sponsoring you.

Your fav. chippy on that difficult corner,

Lorenzo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Originally posted by f®eak s©enery
    That's nuts.
    No, I'm pretty sure it's a pea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by Raz
    No, I'm pretty sure it's a pea.

Drums, maestro?......Ba Da Bam Cheeee! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 r1g2b3

Hey Thanks lorenzo!!

Damn right fav chippie! That Quarter Pounder w Cheese is the Best Burger in Ireland!

We'll have a poster for you, and would your front-staff like Push The Pea t-shirts on the day?

-RGB

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I'm not sure because we probably won't be open yet when you'll be going by here. We don't open till 12 and I'm figuring you'll be up Abbey st. at about that time? Are you Andy or Robin? I have mobile numbers here, I'll give you a buzz about it.

Lorz

Advertisement