Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Game Friday 21st May

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

DapperGent will not be in attendance cos he's under the thumb.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

O.k. it's late but anyone else fancy a game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

By the way Quozl. Are you still attending? I'm having problems sending you directions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Ok, I'll call. will need direxions if u wud pm me muso
    ta
    \r

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by MrPudding
    Hmmm. Your clothes are in my car.

MrP

Hey man, dont ask dont tell!

DeV.
    (and then you wondered why I thought you and Henbane should be seated beside each other...)

• Advertisement

O.k. I can't edit my original post so just to note. Trickyd is in for Dapper and we are 10 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I was up for it till an hour ago :( Something urgent has come up, so i can't go tonight :(
    I know amp was interested last night so i pm'd him and tom, if anyone has his number can you ring him and let him know theres a slot.
    Or if someone else wants to take my slot please post here.

Sorry about the short notice. I've been trying to reply to this thread for an hour but it won't work.

I'm doing this in lynx over ssh to my server at home and praying this will fecking work.
    Sorry again Muso, I was really looking forawrd to the game

Greg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Iago is caught in a 2-hour meeting at the moment and probably wont be able to make it. He asked me to pass on his apologies to Muso.

So there is one more space at the 11th hour!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'll play!
    Where am I to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Musician,

I'm really sorry, only just got home now, last minute emergency meeting in work.

I'm raging because I didn't even go the fitz last night so that I wouldn't get hassle off the boss for going out 3 nights in a row!!

fupp it anyway...

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Iago
    and what's wrong with a bit of healthy competitive aggression??

You wussing out on me Dev? afraid that you'll be out inside the first 10 hands again?? :D

Originally posted by Quozl
    I like the one rebuy or one top-up option. I do like the tension of a pure freezeout, but I can understand Dev being upset when he gets knocked out early

Greg

well its a terrible pity the pair of you pansy's wussed out at last minute... a pity for me, I could have done with the extra cash.

DeV.

I take it you won then? Well everybody gets lucky at some point!! :D

That's ok Dev, I'll be sure to make the next one so that you can have my cash, anything to help a friend!

No worries Iago. We'll cash you in next time. And yes Dev is too modest as usual. He won.

I R TEH WINN4R!!!

*ahem*

I badly needed to get a win under my belt in a home game as i was finding them more stressful then the Fitz lately!

So, who's turn is it with the humble pie? Quozl, Iago... fancy seconds? ;p

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Ta very much for the game on Friday Brian, despite the state of Lu Tableau(s) ;) . Next time I will bring some rasher sambo's for that brown sauce :D .

Seriously tho, enjoyed the game very much. Well don Dev on the win. Nice to meet more of you guys in the flesh. While I had a better run in the main game (6th) I really enjoyed the cash game. See yaw'll again soon.

Thanks again Brian.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

Cheers for the game Muso!

I was wrecked the next day, its definitely a more intense game than you would expect. But certainly enjoyable.

Still can't believe the hand where amp, careca and myself went all-in preflop, amp and careca turn over AK off suit (110-1) and I turn over AK suited (331-1)!!

Good fun and a good laugh, hope to do it again soon.

Thanks,

Gareth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,697 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by Iago
    Musician,

I'm raging because I didn't even go the fitz last night so that I wouldn't get hassle off the boss for going out 3 nights in a row!!
    I hope ye mean the missus by that..

but of course, she who must be obeyed, or at least be given the impression that she is being obeyed :D

anything for a quiet life!

You see I thought she had a problem with gambling but she doesn't....

she just has a problem with me gambling cos I'm useless ;)

Advertisement