Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Permanent Ban I have just found out about

Options
  • 17-05-2004 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

Just found that "Suggestions for B/S" thread and quite frankly its BS, I got lumped in with the whole thing without even showing my face and now Ecksor decides Im permanently banned from Soccer. If thats the case, its a shame. My original ban was harsh in the first place. I probably wouldnt even be banned only for I got banned right when the "Soccer reform" happened.

Just wanted to come in and dispense my own B/S because its a bit of a pain coming on everyday and finding out youve managed to get into deeper **** without even posting.

My god I wish I never posted after the Champions League quarter final.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

My guys look like pipe-smoking intellectuals compared to these morons. Props to the soccer mods, I dunno how they do it.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Bit confused by that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

not suprising tbh.

fair enough. sorry im not an equal celestial plain as you guys. If its the sig youre referring to, its just a bit of "fun". Ill get rid if it causes offense.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i must admit, i feel like im yoda when i look at your signature.

do you use punctuation at all?

you could change the syntax of that sentence if you wanted to...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

bah
    Draupnir stop bein such a rollover.
    Stand up for yourself, eye of the tiger Draupnir

EYE OF THE TIGER...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

dahamsta runs www.foot.ie ... thats what he means Draupnir.

You could always try there...! (sorry Adam :p )

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

No worries Tom, Foot.ie is a domestic/international site, premiership fans are about as welcome as a postmans sock. :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

A bit off the subject, great new sig Draupnir

Look, Im not to pushed about joining foot.ie in spite of the fact that Ive been an Eircom League fan for an awful long time.

Basically, I quite like the community at boards. Its good laugh, some really funny guys and im a bit peeved at the fact that a signal incident got me banned and now everyone round here seems to think im an asshole with about as much intellect as an ironing board (bad analogy I know).

All Im sayin is that I did feck all in that soccer board that wasnt topped easily by a load of guys who are in there now. Im getting really tired of all I can say is blatant bullying around here. We may not be 15 and we may not be stealing each others cheese sambos but plainly and simply, for adults, some of the behaviour from some of the "experienced" boards users is appalling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

remember kids - say no, run away, tell somebody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Draupnir seems like a decent lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Stick your punctuation up your proverbial.

That'd actually be funny if it was "Stick your punctuation up your colon" instead:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

All Im sayin is that I did feck all in that soccer board that wasnt topped easily by a load of guys who are in there now. Im getting really tired of all I can say is blatant bullying around here. We may not be 15 and we may not be stealing each others cheese sambos but plainly and simply, for adults, some of the behaviour from some of the "experienced" boards users is appalling.

That brought a tear to my eye, that did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

I'll sponsor you if necessary/possible

F.

Sceptre, you are my god. Duly noted and changed.

Axel, much appreciated.

_o
    _o
    _o
    _o
    _
    _
    _

its a slinky.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Yes, Draupnir really is a spiffing chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

OMFG pr0-slink0rs rulez.

• Advertisement
Advertisement