Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best package

• 17-05-2004 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭

just wondering who has the best broadband package out at the moment i was thinkin of the iol pro witht eh 16gig limit any other suggestions
    Pete

one more question any body know if its available in Donaghmede Dublin seems to be but my number keeps failing the test on the iol site ill ring them tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Got digiweb DSL last week - very happy with it 10Gb cap for €40pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

Nah go with ur first choice IOLBB PLUS change ur phona and ull get it even cheaper. As for donaghmede im not sure im in santry (literally around the corner from coolock) and i have bb since feb. Hope that helps ya. Oh yea speeds late at night are great too 60kb/s constant 50kb/s daytime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

rang eircom they said i cant get it at my house but a few of my neighbours got it so i dont know ill try ring iol tomorrow

Advertisement