Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSone game?

Options
  • 17-05-2004 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Folks, A mate of mine is looking for a PSone game and I believe it's called "Risk" (board game about domination I believe).

I found one on Amazon but it's £17.99 and I'm not sure if it's the correct one. My mate reckons that it should be a "bargain bin" game by now. Has anyone any ideas where I might be able to get my hands on one cheaply.

Mick.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Try Ebay or start ringing around Game shops.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I searched for the game but it isn't showing up anywhere. Ringing Gamestop might give you a better chance, as they have a larger selection of PSone games and a database that can find out if one of their stores stocks it preowned.

Does your friend know that a PS2 version is out next week? Might be the easier option.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'd imagine it would be well into cheapo territory by now. Unless it's a rare game and never came out on Platinum leaving those who actually want it to pay top dollar.

I've the PC version in a drawer somewhere. That came out in 1997 IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭obewan

Thanks for the replies folks. I'll keep trying for a couple of more days.

Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

In all fairness, get the boardgame. it's much more fun :)

Also, there are about eighteen million PC versions of the game Risk. Most of them free. Google for risk shareware, or check out www.the-underdogs.org

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye, just head down to your local toy shop and get a copy of the board game.

i seem to recall seeing the psone version in the argos catalogue ages ago... i doubt they still stock it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭obewan

Well I tried Game and Gamesworld and a few local places but no luck so far. One place said they would phone me if/when they get a copy, but they don't how long it might be.

Mick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 pharMinator

PS2 version is out in the 2nd week of June.

Available from good 'game retailers.

Advertisement