Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf1942/BF:V Stats

Options
  • 17-05-2004 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Now i online a whole week i checking this again , i steadily moving back up the leaderboard ( i was in top 100 before)

Europe BF 1942

Europe BF: Vietnam

Meh!

Ranking points [R] 323.29
    Score 128 41 87
    Kills [K] 82 29 53
    Deaths [D] 123 41 82
    Flags Taken minus Team Kills [FT-TK] 23 6 17
    Kill/Death Ratio [KDR] 0.67 0.71 0.65
    Play time [PT] 3h 57m 1h 23m 2h 34m

Add your ranking

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Battlefeild Vietnam

name : [TiG]Darkireland
    Ranking points : 691
    Score :1351
    Kills : 766
    Deaths : 443
    Flags taken - team kills : 292
    Kill death ratio : 1.73
    Play time : 21h 54m

Iv went from rank 18000 to 9153 in 3 days .......thats not ****ing bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by bizmark
    Play time : 21h 54m

No kids then ?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Im 19 :) notting but time notting but time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

TIGs not doing so bad...............see image

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I dont like stats, they dont give much to the man who provides hours of transport in his huey giving airlifts to tanks and getting soilders out of the heat. Pity really.

I havent playing BFV in ages too looking at that. Exams finish on monday, after that you will see my online time ticking up in the days.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Winters
    I dont like stats, they dont give much to the man who provides hours of transport in his huey giving airlifts to tanks and getting soilders out of the heat. Pity really.

They kinda do by playtime and flags took ,i get more flags than kills but most of the time i avoid fighting to get the flag (its the aim of the game).

Kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

I used to live by the stats, was top 1% on the old bfstats site. Did things the hard way tho, kept my original name and worked off the noob scores I started with.
    It took so much runnin around fragin 10 year olds and takin flags It killed any enjoyment I had for the game. :(

nasty business stats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Originally posted by KdjaC
    They kinda do by playtime

playtime had nothing to do with it when I was playing (maybe they changed the rules )
    the guys higher than me on bfstats only had a few hours/games under their belt but massive scores

Guys who constantly flew planes and spawn bombed were always top so they changed it somehow its in the FAQ.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Originally posted by Winters

I havent playing BFV in ages too looking at that. Exams finish on monday, after that you will see my online time ticking up in the days.
    That's it exactly, I usually have 14 kills to the top people's 40+ but I'd be second for being a flag whore.

And what about the excellent work done by defenders?
    A couple of crappy kills and one or two retakes while we swan off knowing they're there.

Still, nice to see TiG well in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i was more happy when i didn't know they existed a while back, as i'm the type of person that likes numbers, and number differences and stats and all that jazz and now i find myself checking them more frequently.

with regards to the actual stats themselves though i spend my time running around capping flags and killing people and like kdjac mentioned flags are the aim of the game so that is fair enough

Some other rank stats:
    Devil_Monkey : 4968
    Spef Kepsne : 4223
    Terminator3 : 6897

Yet people who own us sometimes aren't ranked.
    So many good hours of mayhem aren't registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

well heres mine

BF:V stats

BF1942 stats

how come i don't have a ranking? i have more than 6 hours playing time? i guess i'm outside the top 20,000 huh :(

Nooooooooooo!
    All my hours of killing, they mean nothing!

Name Rank
    Spef Kepsne 5,072
    Devil_Monkey 4,642
    [TiG]DevilMonkey 12,355

MUST MERGE!
    *sob*

Oddly my Spef name was 4223 and my Devil_Monkey was 48xx. Spef is long dead but how'd one go up and one down?

Advertisement