Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guess @ winner of 20man battle royal!!

• 17-05-2004 9:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Maven.
    According to wwe.com he is making his return tonight in the battle royal!!

This is it!!
    Its Mavens time to shine!!
    Heavyweight Champ!!

Look at his iron determination!!
    maven1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by LanceStorm
    Maven.

Look at his iron determination!!

Look at his lob-sided eybrows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

I'm going to put my money on Jericho, or maybe Triple H, seeing is he wins everything. But i say Jericho so they can take trips away from the main event and maybe start the end of evo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I dont think its going to be HHH because
    of his supposed match at badd blood with HBK
    and not kane because he's feuding with Matt, so ill go with Y2J or maybe Edge, but more Y2J.

If anybody "accidentally" posts the winner before friday i think they should be kicked from the thread because this is one of the few times i wont check the results before friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

IF ANYONE POSTS THE WINNER HERE or IF YOU HAVE READ THE SPOILERS

DONT POST THE WINNER HERE
    If anyone breaks this rule (again) your post will be deleted, and measures may need to be taken.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I'd guess Y2J cus he's probably the most deserving and consistent on Raw...plus HHH has his movie coming out soon so he'll have to publicise it and Y2J can do it in the Main Event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

wasn't the surprise kinda wrecked in the fact that lancestorm said maven was in the battle royal? couldn't he win it afterall? what's the point if someone says it now or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

No, Because it wasn't meant to be a suprise...its just convenience for the WWE, Lawler got fired they need a replacement...Maven, it could just be as simple as that!?, wasn't his face actually on the preview on Afterburn or whatever show that is on Sky One

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

im not sure who it will be
    it will be whoever wrestles best on the day
    like all sports its hard to tell who will perform on the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Its not meant to be a surprise!!
    It was posted on WWE.com, so no its not a spoiler!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

It "IS" a spoiler since people decide that they want to wait until Friday to see it themselves with out having their viewing spoiled. Weither it was posted on WWE.com is irrelevent, it wont be a spoiler 12 hours after RAW is shown on sky this Friday.

They are the rules!

Hanza

• Advertisement

No, what I meant was it was posted on WWE.com before Raw was even braodcast in the US. So it is 100% non spoiling, WWE wanted people to know about it!!

So Ha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

yes but that doesnt mean that people want to know about it before they watch. The title of your thread is
    Guess @ winner of 20man battle royal!!
    that gives the impression that you guess for yourself who is going to win not that you are being told who wins so it is really a spoiler.

Eh. I wasnt being told who wins.
    Seen as Mavens Return was publically advertised I thought he might have a chance of winning the battle royal.

Whats the problem?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I sorta agree with lance here, as he IS technically guessing the winner......

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

there is no problem .people might not look at wwe.com because they would see what happend or what was going to happen on raw or smackdown and if they found out what was going to happen it would be spoiled on them so thats my view on this.
    I am leaving it at that

At the end of the day.
    Did anyone gave a crap about Maven's return?
    No, so who cares!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well, I sort of cared about Maven's return. And WWE said on their website that he's coming back before Raw was broadcast, so that's fine by me, they wanted us to know before the event.

I was thinking that Kane would win, but since his angle with Matt and Lita seems to be dragging on, I'm going for Jericho.

Advertisement