Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N-gage

Options
  • 17-05-2004 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47 90s

Anyone know where I can get one on any network?? was trying to get one on vodafone but no luck all seem to be sold out.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

Some branches of Heatons apparently still have a few. Might be worth giving them a call.

A bloody fantastic device the Ngage is. Just figured how to play movies on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 king-of-phones

hi i won an n-gage on the nokia gaming website but im so glad i won it and dint waste money on such crap there are so many things wrong with it like
    1.rubbish battery
    2 sidetalking
    3 games are dear and not that good
    4 its huge
    5 its slow
    6 it looks stupid

but if you still want one go to the vodafone shop ion the swan centre in rathmines and you can pick one up for €99 including fifa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 90s

Originally posted by embraer170
    Some branches of Heatons apparently still have a few. Might be worth giving them a call.

A bloody fantastic device the Ngage is. Just figured how to play movies on it.

Cheers mate picked one up in wexford today, All vodafone stores were sold out so got it on O2....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Originally posted by king-of-phones
    hi i won an n-gage on the nokia gaming website but im so glad i won it and dint waste money on such crap there are so many things wrong with it
    Tell you what, I'll take it off your hands for a tenner. Hell I'm in a good mood, I'll take it off your hands for free!

@ 90's

Do you know what shop in wexford they got it from?

Any Left?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 90s

Howya,
    Got it in Heatons there was 12 left on Tuesday

Advertisement