Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

window's games

Options
  • 18-05-2004 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

This is gonna sound really sad but...

With the demand to have assignments done too high to allow me to waste a hour or two playing half life or something similar i have been forced to play short term games between my sessions of writing and spewing large amounts of crap. As a result i have grown a small addiction to Freecell.

So seeing this is a games forum i thought i'd ask how you all feel about the little card games and minesweepers thrown in free with windows...whats the best? Which one really annoys you? Are you sad and wish to admit something. Do you know the cheats for soltaire etc...gawan ye know ye want to.

on freecell my addiction has led to a 288 game spree with only 7 losses and a 106 winning streak which i'm slightly proud/ashamed of.

Comments

Advertisement