Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

comic creators...

Options
  • 18-05-2004 10:24am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone on here makes their own comics? I'm in the process of setting up a webcomic on Keenspace, and wonder if there's other people on here who already run one or are interested in doing so...

Aside from which - does anyone know anything about what's happening with Mbleh!? I haven't seen a new issue in a while, and it's a shame because there don't seem to be many irish comics about...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Fysh read back through the list of threads in the forum. There have been a few people asking about this so far.

This would be one example of it.

I may have to put a sticky up soon if people keep asking, so that there aren't a load of threads like this all over the forum.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Sorry Iceman - I was thinking more specifically about webcomics, but my post didn't make that clear.

That said, perhaps a sticky with links to webcomics by people who post on boards would be a good idea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jjrules

Fysh wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone on here makes their own comics? I'm in the process of setting up a webcomic on Keenspace, and wonder if there's other people on here who already run one or are interested in doing so...

Aside from which - does anyone know anything about what's happening with Mbleh!? I haven't seen a new issue in a while, and it's a shame because there don't seem to be many irish comics about...
    im not very good but ill try to help write a comic email me what i need to know

josh03@fsmail.net

Advertisement