Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best camera phone

Options
  • 18-05-2004 10:28am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Which phone has the best quality images. i'm looking for a new phone with a decent camera, but it has to be an o.k phone aswell. i had the 02 X1 and it was a good enough camera but a crap phone. looking to spend around €200-ish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yoman

The best camera phone on the market is the Sharp GX30 by far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Just been using still and video on the xda 2 and its as good as I have seen on any phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 king-of-phones

i have had the sharp gx 1 the nokia 7650 7250 7250i 3200 sharp gx 30 the sony ericson and the nokia 6600 now for camera quality the nokia 6600 and sharp gx 30 are the best but for design the sharp gx 30 wins by a mile

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

anyone know what the SagemMyV65 is like. i've seen the camera on it and it looks good. but is it good compared to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

just bought a motorola v600 for my g/f and the quality is excellent. up to 640x480 res, and even on the phone screen it's impressive.

have tried the xda2 though, and i have to say it's got the best of everything.

only downside of the v600 is that even tho it can play video files, it can't record them. would have been a nice feature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Originally posted by Kiith
    anyone know what the SagemMyV65 is like. i've seen the camera on it and it looks good. but is it good compared to others.

The camera on it is pretty damn good, it's a pretty easy phone to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sarahdb83

The sagem myV-65 is a good camera phone. It is good quaility compared to some other phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Originally posted by king-of-phones
    i have had the sharp gx 1 the nokia 7650 7250 7250i 3200 sharp gx 30 the sony ericson and the nokia 6600 now for camera quality the nokia 6600 and sharp gx 30 are the best but for design the sharp gx 30 wins by a mile

Gx1 sucks doesn't it?

need a new phone!

Advertisement