Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy Wheel Shops

Options
  • 18-05-2004 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where there are decent alloy wheel shops that sell secondhand alloys and take trade in's as it is a pain in the butt trying to get rid of me 14" Alloys. So something towards the newer wheels would be a help.

Mods could you make this a sticky if people can submit site and contacts to this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

do a search on this thread, has been discuseed before a few months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

Brock that shop in Tipp is near the Dublin Cork road.

I will ask my mate as he was there were it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That alloy place is by the Garda station in Cahir on the Waterford side town (right hand side going east)

Mike.

I new it was around there Mike, So you have to go into Cahir then, by any chance you know the number?? or the name of the place as I would be on that road to Cork anyhow??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Its called Daltons Tyres,
    the number is 052-42089.

• Advertisement

Cheers

Advertisement