Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fridays Raw, *Not a Spoiler*

• 18-05-2004 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I was just wondering, with all the big names and a few others in the Battle Royal, what is the actual card for Raw going to look like, we know Lita will face Trish, but what other sort of matches will they have?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Kane wants to know what the Answer to the question he asked Lita is, is it yes or no? What will she say? What was the question?

If you are wondering about the battle royale its:
    HHH
    Ric Flair
    Batista
    Randy Ortan
    Edge
    Shelton Bengerman
    Matt Hardy
    J2Y
    Christian
    Carison Cade
    Hurricane
    Rosey
    Steven Richards
    Kane
    Jonny Nitro
    Rhyno
    Rob Conway
    Val Venis
    Sylvaine Graine
    Maven
    (As of show time)

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

Oh i knew who was in the battle royal, i just wanted to know what other matches will be on the card, like will the wrestlers be having matches as well as the battle royal, or will we be having crap matches like Eugene Vs Rosey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Apart from the Lita/Kane question, Trish and Lita, and the Battle Royale to my knowledge, nothing else was sheduled this week.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Maybe they'll give a match to Tommy Dreamer.....people are saying he's gone but nobody knows for sure yet. I think...

Tajiri, Al Snow, Eugene, Regal, Tommy Dreamer?..don't see them in the list also Stacy :) and what about Steiner and Test, could be a come back for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

Originally posted by Magnolia_Fan
    Maybe they'll give a match to Tommy Dreamer.....people are saying he's gone but nobody knows for sure yet. I think...

im pritty sure hes gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

i dont think dreamer has retired but he is finding it hard to find stuff for him to do so it looks like he could get ajob as host of one of their shows.he is well liked in the back and helps out the younger guys a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Dreamer has indeed retired, it was announced last week on WWE's Byte This

Cant believe it - WWE is now responsbile for the demise of the careers of two of the best guys in the business - Storm and Dreamer - not to mention Al Snow, Spanky, Ultimo Dragon, the list does go on and on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Edgedogg

I heard Dreamer is still around and they were going to use him in a manager role

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Whats the deal with Chriss Newinski? Havent herd from him in ages

• Advertisement

Nowinski has a reoccuring injury of which I don't remember...I think it might actaully be a sever concussion but I'm not sure...He's getting dizzy and stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Yup, its a severe recurring concussion Nowinski has.

As for Storm, he is the master of his own destiny really. He certainly was a great worker in both ECW and WcW. Maybe his attitude is wrong? He has recently said on his online commentary that he is thinking of calling it quits.

So to add to the list, talent who the wwe have totally misused

NWO
    Storm
    Kanyon
    Shawn Stasiak (though apparently his attitude killed his career)
    Chuck
    Shawn O Haire
    Ultimo Dragan
    Taz
    Justin Credible
    Dreamer
    Raven

and thats to name but a small few.

if Vince doesnt create the star, he rarely wants to know much about it, with the minor exception of Goldberg, and proof in Steiner. he would make an excellent heel on SD at the mo, but instead he is rotting away on Heat ( i realise he is curremtly injured, but he hasnt been all the time).

Advertisement