Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVip XL

Options
  • 18-05-2004 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I cancelled my subscription with UTV over a month ago (there hasn't been a call logged with UTV since 21st April) but they have just charged me €25 for the month of May. I was with them for over 6 months so I fininshed my 3 month contract.

Should I get in contact with them or are they in the right?

Cheers.

/edit I just copped on that the 21st isn't too long ago. I have been dialing the eircom flatrate internet nuber since 8th April and used it regularly because I thought I would have been registered with them. Should i expect a huge bill from Eircom too?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    /edit I just copped on that the 21st isn't too long ago. I have been dialing the eircom flatrate internet nuber since 8th April and used it regularly because I thought I would have been registered with them. Should i expect a huge bill from Eircom too?

Yes, it looks like it.

Advertisement