Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PR] Amended Nitelink timetables and routing

• 18-05-2004 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.dublinbus.ie/news_centre/timetable_and_route_news.asp?action=view&news_id=318
    Amended Nitelink timetables and routing

New Nitelink timetables and routing changes will come into operation from Monday 10th May 2004. The following are the main changes:

Monday to Wednesday (0030 and 0200 hours):

Route 31N will operate via Clontarf Road, Dollymount, Watermill Road, Raheny, Donaghmede to Baldoyle and Howth replacing the 29N service.

Route 40N extended to Ashbourne replacing 88N.

Route 67N will operate out the N4 via Griffeen Valley to Leixlip, Maynooth and Celbridge replacing 25N and 66N.

There will be no Monday to Wednesday service on Routes 15N, 25N (see 67N above), 27N, 29N (see 31N above), 33N, 44N, 54N, 66N (see 67N above), 69N, 84N or 88N (see 40N above).

Nitelink tickets will be available at the Centra Shop in Westmoreland Street instead of the Ticket Buses.
    Thursdays:

All routes (except 33N, 67N, 69N, 70N, 84N and 88N) will in future operate hourly at 1230, 0130, 0230 and 0330. There will no longer be a 0430 service.
    Fridays and Saturdays:

There will be no change to any Nitelink timetables or routing on these days.
    New Nitelink timetables

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Damn you and your editing Victor, I thought that they were fully replacing the 25N with the 67N.

I thought I was going to have to share a bus home withall the scumbags in future :(

Cool to see upgraded Thursday servcie though.

Advertisement