Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Exchange 18/05

• 18-05-2004 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Bunbeg, Co. Donegal.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Gweedore begod! Eircom finally lit the West Donegal fibre :D Are Glenties Ardara Killybegs (and or all of) on the list Gombín ....just if you have it handy mind.

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭gombín

M,

Case of none of the above, I'm afraid.

All interested parties should avail of the eircom Snigger Programme.

Regards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Banagher Gombin??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Gombín

As ever, you're the MAN

Thanks.

M

Originally posted by thegills
    Banagher Gombin??

Later on in the year; will keep you posted.

Regards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Gombin whats the story with the Trigger Program? Because everytime i go on the Eircom site and read what its about all i interpret is 'Blah Blah Blah were an uncompeditive, mockery of a company and theres nothing you can do about it.'

Originally posted by Stormfox1020
    Gombin whats the story with the Trigger Program? Because everytime i go on the Eircom site and read what its about all i interpret is 'Blah Blah Blah were an uncompeditive, mockery of a company and theres nothing you can do about it.'

You wouldn't be far wrong with that asserion to be honest. The only people that eircom are answerable to now are sharholders out for a quick buck.

Regards.

Advertisement