Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Helpful Nurse

• 18-05-2004 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

A man walks into a sperm bank and declares, "I'm of royal blood and have an IQ of 165, and I'd like to make a donation."

The nurse gives him a sealed cup and directs him to a private room. Twenty minutes pass and the man still doesn't come out, so the nurse knocks on the door. "Is there a problem?" she asks.

"I'm so embarrassed, I used my right hand. I used my left hand. I poured cold water on it and hot water on it. Could you help me?"

The nurse replies, "I don't usually do this, but you are kind of cute..." She gets on her knees and begins to pleasure him.

"I really appreciate this, but I just needed help getting the cap off the jar!"

Comments

Advertisement