Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok Cupid

• 18-05-2004 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Signed up to this "dating service" for the laugh a while ago,seemed like all the cool people on IRC were doing it so why not,but seriously,anyone find this the funniest crock of sh*t?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Funny in a sad way. Some of them are very much serious... gotta *giggle* feel sorry for the poor ug^H^H people.

Site is here for anyone who hasn't been

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

my result from that site :(

The Last Man on Earth
    Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSDm)

****, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an end--and therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures have--than sleep with you.

We've learned the following: you don't think things through. You're haphazard. You're dangerous. You're somewhat inexperienced. It's totally obvious that you're a horny bugger, as well. Everybody knows that and steers clear.

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a dick somewhere down the line and **** it all up.

Your exact opposite:
    The Gentleman

Deliberate Gentle Love Master

There's a small, but negligible, chance we're wrong. In any case, your friends find your **** hilarious. There's nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Sonnet

CONSIDER: Half-Cocked, The Nymph

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

The Slow Dancer

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

Your exact opposite:
    The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master

Well, you can slate that site if you want, but, DAMN, I have to say it has me and what I'm looking for pretty much bang-on! Seems from that description that I'm kind of an old-fashioned romantic-type at heart. Which, funnily enough, isn't too far wide of the mark, actually.

Now, if only I could find a girl who would appreciate that type of thing. And who also doesn't mind uglyness! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

I dont know if this is good or bad??
    The Hornivore
    Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSMm)

Don't ever marry, you're The Hornivore. Roaming, sexual, subhuman.

The Hornivores (you) are some of the most screwed up and naughty beings in the Universe. And their numbers are growing, mostly due to skipped or misused contraception. You care not. There's one thing you want, one sole need.

Half manly, half bestial, you act on instinct, and animal charisma smoothes the way. It's unlikely
    Your exact opposite:
    The Slow Dancer

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer

you're driven by much other than your own selfish, orgasmic requirements. Your appearance and personality have evolved for the hunt. Ass beckons, you oblige.

For the record, you can happily bang all personality types, however your match percentages might be low with the kinder, more sensible people of the world, purely because they all wish to avoid you. Good luck to them.

"One day, the villagers came with torches to the house. In the smoldering ashes, stray dogs looked for cooked flesh."

AVOID: The Priss, The Sonnet
    CONSIDER: Half-Cocked, Genghis Khunt

Advertisement