Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Far Cry with every purchase of A64 and A64 FX

Options
  • 18-05-2004 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭

Read it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

nice deal

i wish i held out longer and bought a amd64 instead of a p4 :( but then again i already have farcry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Wished they did this like 2-3 months ago then I would have saved from buying Far Cry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Neokenzo can i have your PC ? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

"AMD64 technology gives you the advantages of 64-bit computing while preserving compatibility with existing 32-bit software so you can run the 32-bit version of Far Cry now and upgrade to the version optimized for AMD64 technology when it becomes available."

Nice..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Originally posted by Stormfox1020
    Neokenzo can i have your PC ? :D:D:D

LOL :D

Yeah Crytek have made it known for a while now that they will be releasing the 64bit version of the game. One of the first iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Originally posted by neokenzo
    ...Crytek have made it known for a while now that they will be releasing the 64bit version of the game. One of the first iirc.

I assume this will be whenever XP 64 comes out?
    Much prefer to see a native linux client though - already there on the 64bit OS.

Advertisement