Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhume de Foins

• 18-05-2004 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

I have really bad hayfever. REALLY BAD. It's just kicked off today really, been sniffly all month but had a few sneezing fits today. Just wondering what the hell I can do about it during the exams. I mean, it'll be a bit ridiculous stopping and starting writing leaving a load of mucus drenched tissues around me. I know it'll be annoying during my French listening. Was anyone ever in this situation?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Not so much help as a handy tip - don't sit within arms reach of anybody during the aural - you'll probably get viciously beaten for distracting everybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AndrewWK

Just take Zirtek or someshit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

If you're distracting people they'll put you in a room on your own with an examiner.
    Two years ago in my school there was this guy who used to twitch his whole body about every 15 seconds or so and he had to do them on his own.
    Neo-clarityn. Doesn't make you drowsy.

Advertisement