Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advent Children sample mp3's

Options
  • 18-05-2004 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

For anyone who has had an interest in the final fantasy music in the past, click here and here

The second song is amazing, its great to hear what they are doing with the prelude music.

Enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I downloaded the E3 trailer......WOW, but will it be released to western cinemas?, I mean the first FF film that came out did badly so how likely are we to actually see this?. Hopefully once the DVD is released there will be English subs done......not that they are neccessary I think just watching the kickass action will be enough:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

I read (I think on gamespy) that it is being released straight to dvd and the psp movie format......maybe i misread or something, anyway i don't think they'd let this one slip by europe and australia after releasing the ff cartoon on region 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

The reworking of the intro music is cool, didnt like the other one, it sounded like it couldve been ripped from an episode of pokemon ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

The piano versions of the FFVII main theme and Aeris' theme are available at http://ff7ac.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Originally posted by i_am_dogboy
    I read (I think on gamespy) that it is being released straight to dvd and the psp movie format......maybe i misread or something, anyway i don't think they'd let this one slip by europe and australia after releasing the ff cartoon on region 2.
    Isn't Asia region 2 anyway?

• Advertisement
Advertisement